View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2009, 03:06   #370
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Predictions:
No one is challenging for #1 except Omen (I guess) and ASC. Of these two I think it will be a close race. Most of the hardcore quality players seemed to have migrated to one of those alliances. Both have some really nice people inside, so I wish them both luck and it will be interesting to watch and see who wins.

For the rest of large alliances (only CT), I think it will depend on how many naps they can take early on. After napping big alliances for 3/4 of the round, and being in a position to potentially take the round; I predict CT will challenge for #1 for one week and then fail and get their naps back.

ND is in a great position to help play King Maker to the alliance of their choice, depends who gives them the best offer I guess. They have historically worked well with CT, but in the last few rounds those relations have ostensibly vanished. VGN is, seemingly, not a fan of ASC so I predict they will choose Omen's side. And the pattering of small alliances will follow their own goals, having fun along the way, but I hope they also choose a side and help fight in a big war. Those small alliances can make a difference in the outcome of the round if they choose to.

Just my thoughts..
Good luck to all sides!