View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 03:28   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [welsh question]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy
Are we just playing the "he who posts last, wins" game here? I've already posted the extremly limited amount of "evidence" that I could find googling simple phrases and what I remember my grandparents telling me. Neither you nor I can claim to have found irrefutable proof either way so basically it comes down to opinion and loosely formed arguments. (Cue "my opinion is worth more than yours" card)
IF you want to claim that something is illegal then you do one of the following:

A) Post the name of the Statute (Act) which states that it is llegal
B) Post the name of the case whereby someone was prosecuted or sued for doing it.

BECAUSE when you don't do that you may as well claim that "calling cheese a pet is illegal" or "calling chairs pudding is illegal". I can't give you evidence and sources to show that calling cheese a pet IS NOT ILLEGAL because no one would waste their time writing that statute or making that case.