View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 03:12   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [welsh question]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy
I was attempting to clarify something that you didn't understand fully. I don't understand exactly went on either, hence it being a discussion. I am however telling you what I percieve to be the truth - if you can disprove it infallibly then by all means I'll accept your point, but you have said nothing to prove your own statements either.

If you want to try and discredit my point then please continue - but there's nothing particularly enjoyable about this discussion worth lying about.
in my world the person proposing the idea provides the evidence.