View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 00:47   #24
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The (sad) future of cricket

I did indeed read it all - I was THAT bored. I can't say the thread helped much either because I have no invested interest in the subject at hand.

Strangely though, I actually won a runners-up medal in cricket once. Whilst playing for my school down in Portsmouth, we got to the final of the South-East Hampshire Cup! Then we lost.

But I was awesome.

Since then I went on to other schools, and other sports and over the last 10~ years or so haven't given cricket the time of day. I know enough to know and relate to everything you said in your OP, Newt, but I really harbour no feelings on the matter strong enough to make me want to contribute to the topic at hand.

I felt like posting though, and saw lokken's post as an opportunity to nitpick instead.

If I took your thread off-topic I apologise, and if you would like to kiss and make up then after your incredibly gracious reply I'd be more than happy to do so.

For you, Newt, I'll always have a wink* in my eye

*sp?