View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 10:45   #39
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Getting more action during day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Can somebody PLEASE close this thread before somebody takes it seriously?

The ideas put forth have obviously been thought about in detail, but they're not getting better the more people talk about them.

The point behind shit ideas is that somebody should be able to point out they're shit, like mz is doing here.. or everybody else in my command team telling me that creating 18 tags was NOT constructive in any way.

I know it's a nice feeling when you come up with an idea and it's implemented, but with any luck these wont be so please put a little thought into some new ideas?
Why particular you think it is bad to potentially improve communication and teamplay of your galaxy and put it in higher importance? Arent chats and organisation half of this game?

Why particular you have something against to get more attack/defence calls apear during a day. Arent you the one supporting activity and action, your online times doesnt seem so bad...?

How can you expect your alliance/co-players to sit here and be awailable anytime you need. If they have NO reason to be here, since there is no action going on. My alliance requirements are easily filled by pre-launching during the evening and waking up to send def before work.... but if the game is all about losing 15 mins of my sleep from the evening and morning. Good god why I am here?

Most of thse ideas aren't the most original and on a way or another implented in other games allready. So they should have some potential to be edited in use in here also.

If you open some game console, you expect it to give some fun for you and something to happen there. Thats why other games take all the new flesh, not us.