View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 16:01   #30
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Getting more action during day

Either comment on the suggestions themselves as to why they're so poor that they shouldn't even be touched, or give extra suggestions on improving an idea if you see any possible potential in them. Don't just dismiss an entire thread without bothering to give a reason. Suggestions which are poor are unlikely to receive a positive reply in the first place - which is pretty much required for it to be implemented. There is no need to jump in with a reply saying "it's shit" because you're scared that the implementation of it might be rushed!

I don't think anyone expects any of these ideas to be implemented, but there is a vague chance of some idea which mildly useful which can be taken, modified and then implemented.

My own opinion is that the original point of the thread is still valid. I've been at the PC most of the day and this game is about as interesting as watching paint dry during that time. Whilst most of the ideas (mine included) aren't that great, it's still a problem worth discussing.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote