Thread: Boost scanners
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2017, 22:05   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Boost scanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If I play a medic in a multiplayer FPS game, I won't get any kills. If I play a tank in WoW, I won't deal any damage. PA is just another team game. Not everyone needs to get a bajillion value to contribute.

On top of that, there's a sizable number of people who enjoy playing as a scanner (god knows why), who never play a standard value planet. Pit, Xyphistor, Will, Bram and rUl3r come to mind.

And finally: alliances don't seem to have major trouble finding people to scan for them. Why fix what ain't broken?
This is a ridiculous statement imho. Have you even been running an alliance the last 10 years?
I know HEROES had Anne to scan for them, as i used to beg her to help us out with scans as we didnt have sufficiently enough dedicated scanners ourself.

If alliances have no major troubles finding scanners, why has so many tags been resorting to illegale scan scripts and bots/multies to get scans?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote