Thread: R75 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jan 2018, 22:15   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R75 Shipstats

OK, I ran the numbers.

First, two easy ones:

Distributator -> Distributor
Pedlar -> Peddler

Ter De looks very strong: it's not the best roiding fleet, but it's very strong defensively. It needs a significant nerf, probably beyond just effs. Bs and De/Bs are not quite as overpowered, but still very good fleets. For those, I'd look into nerfing the Devastator somewhat. Fi and Fi/De are a bit weaker, but still middle of the pack overall.

Cat looks very weak. Everything roids it. I couldn't find a single fleet that it's safe from. Of all the fleets, pure Cr comes closest to viability (thanks to its very strong offensive capabilities), but if you can't hold value, EMP is not playable. I took a very quick look at the effs page, and I saw way too many effs at 13X%. We know what EMP effs should be, stop trying to reinvent the wheel. Raise all the T1 effs to 160-170%. It's hard to say if that'll be enough, but it's a good first step. The T2 effs look good.

Xan is in a good place right now. Not too strong, not too weak. The Cat buff will hurt both fleets a bit, but the Devastator nerf will help it again. Hard to tell how it'll balance out. You could reduce E/R if Cat is still too weak, or improve Armor if Ter is too strong.

Zik Co/Fr looks strong. The Co fleet is best offensively while the Fr provides the defense. Zik Co on its own is a bit weaker, but still about as good as Xan's fleets. Zik Co can choose between Dagger/Thief and Cutter for its anti-Co/Bs, and surprisingly, the latter is worse. A slight nerf to Dagger or slight buff to Cutter might be a good idea. Leave the Thief alone: nerfing that buffs Ter Bs. I dislike that there's no Zik Cr pod. Judging by the Buccaneer and the near-perfect target division between Zik Fr and Cr, you want Ziks to have a viable Cr roiding fleet. In my opinion, there's no reason not to give them a pod. Witholding it just encourages cheating of the absolute easiest and hardest to detect sort.

Etd Fr/Bs is pretty good. The Bs half roids better than any fleet other than Cat Cr, and the Fr half provides the defensive coverage that pure Bs lacks. I looked into both Bs + Dealer and Bs + Investor: they're equivalent, but the better ETA on the Investor makes Dealer obsolete. Pure Fr is worse than Fr/De and Bs in both offense and defense. This might be a good target for nerfing Ter and buffing Etd at the same time. And here too, EMP effs need to be raised by about 20 percentage points.

Note: I have only looked at solo fleets.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 1 Jan 2018 at 22:22.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote