View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2012, 23:03   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I dont think anyone will write Ultores off, i would like to think that the block will disband when there is a faint hope of Ultores catching FaNG.
Surely the idea should be to disband when it seems like it's roughly 50/50 whether or not ultores would catch FAnG? So that you'd have a situation whereby ultores would really go for it still as opposed to the situation you might run into where they go "why would we bother breaking our balls for a 10-20% chance at overtaking an alliance who got handed a completely irrelevant round win by most of the rest of the active alliances playing the game?"

Incidentally based on what the current delta-vs look like I'd guess the 50/50 point is approximately a week from now. At that point assuming ultores are pretty decent and FAnG aren't complete retards it'd be pretty evenly matched. FAnG would have roughly 2.5 times more roids and 1.4/1.5 times more value. If you can't win that sort of a fight you don't deserve to win the round.

Obviously if xVx are actually with ultores it wouldn't be 1 on 1 and presumably ND or CT could stay in the fight to keep things even. (I'm assuming ND and CT are still pretty rubbish as on pure scores/roids this wouldn't be even.)