Thread: Living Expenses
View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2008, 20:57   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Living Expenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte View Post
How violent exactly it is a "gang-infested shit hole" in the Uk? murder rate like 15/100k?

This would be the rate of a "great place to live" here in brazil, and im alive and well

Anyways, i saw this guy getting shot dead the other day... drug trafficking issues apparently.

Not so bad to live in a 40/100k murder rate country actually. Most people who die are criminals to begin with. Dunno if it is the same over there
well here mostly what happens is that innocent people get shot by the armed morons (although to be fair it is not exactly clear who said they could have guns, but, hey 'they've got em') who are protecting us (that is a quote) from something ... we're not sure what exactly ... but they've told our home secretary that what ever it is (apparently she isn't allowed to know for security reasons) they definitely protect us from it. Well in practice they are actually the only guns you see in Britain. But of course that is the way isn't it? I mean "there's no smoke without fire" and the flabby, corrupt, institutionally racist, piss ignorant, thick as two short planks, gits who join the force wouldn't have guns unless everyone did now would they? it's not like they pointlessly carry a large semi automatic rifle around a shopping precinct just because they found gcses a bit challenging now is it???

anyhoo that's how we see most brazillian people shot dead in public.

I suppose it's a bit different over here.