Thread: Summer is Here!
View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 23:18   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Summer is Here!

Jesus guys, 3 neg reps for saying the US office is awesome.

What exactly is it about it that you don't like? I think it's a nice reworking of the original. A lot of the stuff is directly copied from the UK version but as it goes on it develops its own storylines (that can last over many many episodes as it has far more than the UK version) that I found compelling

The acting is also pretty top notch and it's being well recieved critically and as far as ratings go (a fourth 22 episode season is now being made).

I know Americans normally screw these things up, and I guess that's what a lot of your hate stems from, but this one is good and you people really need to give it another chance, assuming you liked the UK one, that is.