View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:39   #17
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planetarion, or is it Donatearion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Yes, I am pretty sure of that, if it's possible it's an easy fix anyway, make the planet recieving the donation be under, not equal to the limit.

Not sure where you get those figures, in alliance its a very strict limit based on how many ticks passed (I don't remember the formular) and the limit in gal is 50 mill, even if the gal fund can hold 75 mill total. I should know eh :\
ok, 50mil then. And after being in the alliance for 1100 ticks, surely u can get a few?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote