View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 18:50   #47
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
In todays world, pleasing everyone is impossible. So go with your instinct and ur judgment. You, the mods, seem like nice people and to be honest you where choosen to do a job so just do it and let all the whiners/complainers deal with it. My only critisicem I would have of you is that your not strict enough.

For instance (this has been mentioned several times) I would never allow any 1-line 'witty' remarks in a thread. Would delete it and give the person a warning. If it happened too often would ban the persons account for 24 hours and see from there.

Threads that have absolutly no bearing on AD I would delete and warn the person that If it happens again they get banned for a short period.

And so on....

Moding is a thankless job, but there are folks like myself that thing you guys are doing a good job, and understand that its frustrating. Do the best you can and please be more stricter and dont take any crap from nobody.

-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour