View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 00:47   #25
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone is too quick to point fingers and bad mouth each other, including me. When people have the fingers pointed at them they are straight into defensive and telling people how wrong they are.

90% of posters on here are hypocrites and everyone has skeleton's in their closet. I'm pretty sure the majority of people who post here are very decent people who, under other circumstances, would get on well together. People have to 'stand up' for their side. If AD was closed then we'd have less 'hate' towards each other and we could finish the last couple of months of this game in some sort of harmony where you arn't being a tw@t to anyone and everyone who disagrees with you.

Most people arn't posting here because they want to anymore, it's just about who can make each other look the worst. It's not even propaganda anymore because there arn't anymore neutrals to persuade one way or the other. Most people who read AD are set in their ways, and no amount of 'propanda' will make them think "Oh hold on, they are right", they just launch into defensive mode again.

Shut AD and put an end to it, there's no interesting discussion to be had anymore.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS