View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 23:04   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad

I once criticise the mods for over modding, if I ever do it again pls shoot me in the head.
Tbh the AD mods are damned if they do and damned if they dont. In past weeks and months the mods have been accused of being too strict and causing AD to die becuase all the threads had been deleted and then a week or so later they would be accused of being too slack with the modding because of all the flaming that has been going around.

A lot of it comes down to the users of AD, if the quality of AD is diminishing it isnt so much because of the quality of the modding (which imo is pretty constant most of the time) but because you the posters arent making threads worthy of mature and educated discussion. I'ld agree totally with cutting down on the spam/flames/trolls but AD isnt going to improve suddenly just by the mods being stricter, you still have to make decent threads and proper replies.

I'm not getting at you in particular Rumad, just picking up on the comment you made.

Edit: Oh and if i remember correctly i think most of the time zones are covered by the mods but obviously they sometimes do have real lifes that prevent them from being sat at their PC all day long.