View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2009, 08:05   #284
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
But when you single it out and mention it like this, you make it seem like the BG's are playing only for rank or mostly for rank, while I'd think they care about ranking a lot less than the average Asc or xVx player.
Since if it was ranking they would be after they would have joined Asc or napped Asc. Instead they chose to hit Asc knowing full well their BG wouldnt have enough defense to defend properly against an ally 3-4 times their size.
Yeah man. It took real cahones to hit an alliance that 350 others are targetting at the same time which now includes a group of 90 which that alliance is obviously going to target back. Achilles couldn't have done better himself. I'm sure the amount of incs the BGs are getting off f-crew at the minute are truly terrifying.