Thread: Why I'm Grumpy
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 12:32   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why I'm Grumpy

Oh the ex also had cancer (testicular so it isn't as cool or rare as mine - what a loser am i rite) so that isn't a factor.

I'm in two minds about whether I care about it.

Part of me wants to fight but really thinks it's a losing battle and futile and I'll just annoy myself more with it.

The other part of me is very much "what should be should be" (like she arrived in my life JUST before the cancer and left it JUST after so maybe fate put her there as some sort of shoulder to cry on and now she's not needed or some crap like that). And maybe it's a good thing I won't have any commitments because it leaves me free to do what I want (like travel in the next couple of months).

I tried to explain the ladder theory to her and why we could never "really" be friends. She didn't seem to like/understand it.

Girls are mental.