View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:08   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Put yourself in my position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You sent me a text saying "I am pissed!!!." at 2am this morning, if it helps you get your memory back!

I got sent a text at 02:12:56 from Henry.

It said;

"I really want a shag"

I was awake at the time, but just about to go to sleep so i decided to ignore it. If only i'd bothered responding, we might know more. As it stands all we know is that Deep got very drunk, was "sober" enough to realise this, then got horny. He then woke up in hospital 5 hours later.

Although we know little I think we can figure out what happened.

Drunk and horny Henry was wandering around town when he was propositioned by a hooker. Deciding to sieze the opportunity Henry did the dirty with her. Once he finished, just as he was basking in the afterglow, the hooker's pimp stepped out from the shadows. After giving the hooker, we shall call her Sophia, one Henry now had to give the bouncer his wallet, his watch and his mobile. This wasn't open to negotiation apparantly. After he'd handed his stuff over, after lulling the pimp into a false sense of security, Henry decided to punch the guy, knock him clean the **** out, then get his stuff back. So Henry punched him. Being the soft southern wanker that he is tho, that and the fact that he was hammered, Henry's punch was feeble, like a girl. All the punch did was annoy the pimp, who then went to "kick the shit" out of poor Henry. Henry had already lost his self-respect, his wallet, his watch and his mobile and as such wasn't keen to lose anything else, notably his health. Quick as a flash Henry decided that he needed to run, run away, and run he did. He ran and ran and ran. He ran and he looked for a safe place. A safe place which was open at 3am on a Saturday morning. Henry ran to the hospital. Once there, once safe, Henry passed out. Henry knows the rest.