View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:01   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Put yourself in my position

I didnt speak to the hospital staff before I left, apart from one doctor who reminded me of Martin Dear from the Green Wing (I didn't tell him that). But he seemed rather keen to get rid of me and he did.

Well, I don't remember sending texts to anyone, but if i sent them to tom and ste then it's likely I sent them to other people in my phone book So we will see what happens there.

My friend James has my phone apparently and my wallet is at the hospital (useless doctor man not giving it to me!). So there is no actualy disaster on that level.

I still need to find out exactly how/why/where I passed out (Im assuming i did) and how I got to the hospital and what happened once i got there. It's intriguing.

Anyway, thanks for not ridiculing this ridiculous thread too much guyz !