View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2007, 16:45   #1
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
The portal (again)

I've posted about this before, and quite a while ago as well. Yet again another portal is dead due to the lack of updates.

The "new" portal doesn't fully work. Entire sections are missing out of it, such as blogs, the manual and the credits. The login link is non-functional, this could've been changed to login to the main game itself even if the single sign up system isn't completed. Nobody is posting news, round 23 is nearly over but nothing reminding people of the end of the round has been submitted to the front page.

This site doesn't even tell me anything about Planetarion. It's going to be nearly impossible to get new random players who aren't pushed into the game by their friends. If someone saw a link of the game from another site, I seriously doubt they'd have much idea about what the game is.

Is any feedback about this taken seriously? There seems to be a loop - the excuses that the new portal will look great once it has more content, no content gets added and yet another portal comes along to start things all over again.

Please sort out a website which makes the game look good.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote