Thread: Overrated
View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 21:46   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
on a side note, clarkson wrote a fantastically awful article for the times last month which I may type up later. Basically he insists that environmentalists are worse than fascists because he doesn't want their arguments to be true. He spins two pages out of this, and not with allusions: he pretty much says this right out.
Doesnt the Clarkson creature write for the daily star or the Sun? Im sure I can remember reading some appalling nonsense by him which reminded me of an even more populist version of Richard Littlejohn.

Last edited by Nodrog; 22 Apr 2006 at 07:54.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote