View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 01:13   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2006 Posting Activity Spectacular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
he moved to that shadowed land known as stockton, where anything more high tech than the wheel still arouses suspicion
I think it was more than this though, he was hardly positive about the forums generally when he left (I think he was angry we lost the funny). I also think he may have asked for his account to be deleted at one point, or something like that.

edit : See this thread for details : http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=191582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kila
edit: you've got Banned listed there as having not posted for a long time, I think its because Jesterina decided to start posting on his other account instead (I honestly don't know why )
Yeah, I've only looked at accounts here, not people. If people are going to fag around with more than one account then **** that for a game of toy soldiers.

So pig's post count above doesn't include the posts he made as 'Gimmick' and Nusselt is listed above as not having posted but he's actually been fairly active with his 'milo' account. Since the admins can change a nick upon request (or have in the past) if people wanted to save their post counts they could, so I presume they don't care.

p.s. Anyone who is curious to how many posts they make in the next six months, just post your post-count in this thread. dda posted how many posts he had made in the old thread and so even though he wasn't in the old top 90 I could still work out how many posts he had made.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 29 Dec 2006 at 02:00.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote