View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 14:08   #11
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2006 Posting Activity Spectacular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I didnt realise it was just 6 months ago mm ****ed off though, thought it was much longer than that
Same here, it feels like years

I've posted a lot less in the last 6 months than in the first half of this year - 1707 posts vs 765. That's mainly because I haven't got involved in many debates, and I've deleted quite a lot of posts while being halfway through writing them. Since I never really make threads, I'll have to sort this out for 2007.