View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 02:28   #62
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Should SKs be changed for R32?

SKs in pod class without rebalancing is what bothers me. There has been good suggestions to bring in more balance though
- reduced roid capping
- SKs dying on impact

I don't believe salvage is a solution, as the problem when you lose your constructions is the time you need to get them back.

atm I don't see why people wouldn't use them. Even if you're not a fan, as soon as you are hit by SKs, you'll build some and attack the same way.
How will react a semi active or an unlucky player losing his ships and the capacity to build them ? And the player with ships in prod for wave 3, losing a factory >>> ships can't be out of prod in time, defence is focked up...

Balancing the change would be the best option. Putting the SKs outside the class pods with this set of stats is like removing them from the game for Xan and Etd

Last edited by Makhil; 21 Jun 2009 at 02:39.
Makhil is offline   Reply With Quote