View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 20:35   #96
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Portal & Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Actually I have to admit that the way feedback was presented was not necessarily nice. However, it is how most people react on these forums when they do not like something.

Personally I am happy to see that things take a change, and I hope it won't stop with the portal as it happened with Jolt's take-over.
Not everyone who is unhappy with a product they've bought adopts the nice guy attitude, but i suppose some people come across as being blunt and rude, but when you're just trying to get across your frustration at yet another failed attempt it leaks into your words.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote