View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 08:54   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New Portal & Skins

Yeah, I'd have to say the Message of the Day thing is ****ing retarded. At most have 1 or 2 genuinely important things written there, otherwise display them somewhere else. Personally I'd go for round start (because you want them to be reminded of this whenever they login) and the fact that stats and governments aren't final (so people realise this and don't bitch at you if they choose now and get ****ed later). Everything else can be dealt with elsewhere.

Edit: I'd also try and find a way of making them stand out without looking completely ****ing obnoxious. White text maybe? Depends on the backgrounds I guess and I haven't changed off r6-9 xan in forever