View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2009, 15:35   #60
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: New Portal & Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
First some positive zpeti, finally someone who understands that all that christmas tree junk colourdisplay ingame is so ****ing annoying.

However when it comes to the portal, I was hoping for something a tad bit more than that lump of crap that could be called a ship as a graphic, plus that the logo really does not make any sense. It's a planet getting shattered by the name Planetarion? What does that have to do with the game?

Clean black is my choice. At least that can not fault me.
I actually thought the "Planetarion badge" was the best part. I wasnt really interested in it being a vapour trail or god knows what, but it had colour, a bit and a bot of verve, which the rest of the page sure as FK does not have.

Like it or not, PA is up the creek unless if can bring new players to it. zpeti can chose the same colour scheme as a cremated corpse (kind of ironic in a way,) or something with a bit of flash and whizzbangWTF, which is probably one of the only things thatll save my beloved games arse.

Edit: I like the layout. I think its a fk load better than the previous setup. Surely, as a business man, you know what will attract customers better than I. This is the face of your business. Would you prefer a dirty old man blowing Planetarion into your mouth, or 12 year old girl (lol) whispering Planetarion in your ear?

I like the "Who's Online" section. perhaps itd be a little more positive if what was guests, was now showed as current users, just to make it look as if PA wasnt dead. A better idea, would be to perhaps show total players currently logged in (using the last 2 tick system, to fudge the numbers a bit, to give potential buyers a bit more of a positive outlook.)
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 15 Apr 2009 at 15:43.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote