Thread: little joke
View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 14:09   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: little joke

I'm putting my money on Yahwe for the moment as he hasn't sprung up and asked Bud if he is tall or not. Being tall and mentally retarded has always been Yahwe's combined atributes of choice so I am very suspicious of his lack of comments atm.

P.S I have had a lot of shit gimmicks of the 'Hello Brian Warner' variety in my inbox recently as well so I think it's something going around.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote