Thread: hi VGN
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 21:32   #40
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: hi VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdGirl
" lets just say its none of youre business why she got kicked out "

Well you couldnt even tell ME why I was kicked out. Im sure there's some people out there agreeing on the way you kicked me was very immature. As VGN is spose to be a proper and professional alliance.

I used 4 days to find out why I was kicked out. But you only ignored me, even if Amnion told me to talk to you about the reason.

I've been on and off in #excessum for a little less than a year. The reason I left twice had to do with some personal problems between me and newt.
Recently when I got back there they told me that they ( Excessum ) was going as an Alliance. I dont find it fair that I was kicked cause I was in another channel. I have nothing to do with Excessum as an alliance, not spying or anything. I do not like do be accused of stuff I didnt do, just so you know it. And yes, I did paint the topic red because of all the random joins the channel had. Dont see how this can be a big matter though.

Reason seems simple enough to me. VGN set a few rules preround about our internal affairs and you didn't abide by these rules. Beside that i believe any command has the right to reject/kick anyone without giving a reason to that, or any other, person for the good of their alliance.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN