Thread: hi VGN
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:50   #31
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: hi VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
Being "around" as a community for however long isn't the same as being around as an alliance though is it. Part of the respect i'd give vengeance is based on them being able to field a group of players in a consistent manner and the ability to manage factors that tend to break up alliances long before such a lengthy tenure is attained. For instance, how easy would you find it to retain your current membership for another 9 rounds?
Do I get no respect??! you have no idea how much hard work its taken to keep #excessum alive - especially when JC/others quit I mean ok, in the last year we've kinda opened the floodgates as far as letting people in goes, but meh! Those previous 6yrs... a lot of shed blood, tears and sweat.

If we kept the same hc team then eXcessum would easily be able to keep playing... some ppl would leave for ascendancy/eXi/etc, but we'd have a constant 40-70 membership. However, aye, think I'm right in saying most of the current HCs won't do it again after this round, and we won't recruit non-excessum hcs to keep the dream alive (like VGN do often).

So there's an early declaration for you: eXcessum will disband at the end of the round (unless wishmaster loses his job and penis).