View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 15:12   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What are your thoughts on becoming a parent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I sincerely hope you're joking.
Of course I am, but the point is that I'm not aware of anything that drugs could do to your system to make it dangerous to give blood, especially considering the speed with which most drugs leave the system. As with most things to do with drugs they are being ridiculously over-careful.

If there was worry about needles (and AIDS etc I assume) then they should just ask about that.

In this situation all it's going to do is stop people who could have helped from helping, exactly like you said. There could be an angle to do with the physical effects etc that I'm not aware of, and I'm ready to learn, but I don't think that is the case.