View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 01:52   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
we can always just chip in a quid each for a football when we get there if people want? hell, considering the amount of people we can probably just chip in 50p each
I have a football... in fact, I've got two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Lets be fair, you never answer it immediately when called!

It is either on silent or you're whoring yourself up somewhere.
But I have a very good record of calling back as soon as you just hang up/call diverts to voicemail.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote