View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 22:45   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [politics] new tory logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadval
hehehe, this was a reasonably mature discussion before you decided to lower the tone, thus why I got irritated. I'm not upset, but it did annoy me that you had nothing rational to reply with so you decided to resort to slander and unfounded criticism. Your funny little trolling there has given me a brighter perspective on your attitude though. I'd like to apologise to people if I've appeared arrogant, I assure everyone I was just trying (to no avail) to match Yahwe's vanity.

Oh, and if you had no need to 'clash antlers', you wouldn't have replied... 'Bless'.

edit: and I'm looking forward to receiving what you've obviously been using as a dictionary. Should make an interesting read. (By the way, the bad grammar was pasted from the online dictionary.)
Words you need to look up:

Propaganda
Disenfranchised
Brighter

You may consider me dim. I consider you far worse. But at least I'm succinct.