View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 15:53   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I've worked out why Dell are so rich

£50 may seem excessive, especially compared to eBuyers cost but its actually not that high. For an item that size to be courierd to you on a certain day, during a certain window its not really that excessive.

Comet tried charging me £7 to deliver a fan to me. The earliest they could deliver was in 4 days and they gave me a window of 7am till 6pm. To get a smaller window or quicker delivery would have cost me between £12-£25 and thats for a £20 fan
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote