View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 03:17   #50
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Big bi Manson's big bi angst thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Though crash-tester's a **** at times, I don't think he should have been banned. I thought be added something mildly amusing to the forums. OK - so he was advertising another board, with all of 3 posts, but so what? His sole objective wasn't to advertise - he also trolled quite a bit.
Were you making an argument for Crash Tester not to be banned? Because it's self defeating when you present evidence against your own argument without a rebuttal. I thought your argument could go either way.