View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2008, 02:46   #23
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Beer Goggle Pill

god exists. because love is god. within, a subjective contextualisation of the artistic paradox innate within the "scientific" objectification of the flase binary opposition found within dualistic, contemporary, yet at the same time ahistorical, 3d thinking. it is only once you fully accept the fourth dimension as a means to achieve the ends that are self evident within the myriad quantum diffirentions (as well documented within recent scientific literature) that you can find not only the essence of both time and its symbiotic relationship with love, but also the interdimensional boundarys in which you are setting yourself up within by defining god as something that doesn't "exist". please do not attempt to pwn me. communication is a problem throughout the world. to see you not only accept that fact but to embrace it in this setting would be something would greatly affect me as a gay man. art is love; i am gay/.
horn is offline   Reply With Quote