View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 07:51   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What words If any

I normally spell happyness wrong, but its not really a mistake anymore because that is the way I think it should be spelt. Arguement/argument generally confuses me. I've no idea how to spell 'Feburary' and I'm not sure if thats right.

Another one is a proper name; "Walter Kaufmann". I always have to google the last name to check how its spelt (double n, not double f!). I'm fairly sure there are other words which have unexpected combinations of double letters in them that I mess up, but I cant think of any offhand.

edit: there are several words that I can type correctly, but wouldnt have a clue how to spell if someone asked me (and hence I would probably spell them wrong in a handwritten lietter). "Necessary" is a good example - I've ingrained the finger movements for it, but thats about it. If I had to spell this in real life, I'd probably do so by imagining a keyboard in my head, and typing it on that.

edit2: the 's'/'z' thing pisses me off, but I dont know if that counts. My spelling tends to be fairly Americanized, and I prefer to use the 'z' spelling of 'ize' (standardize, normalize etc). But I dont do so in a consistent way; I'll often write posts which use both spellings and alternate back and forwards between them at random. I do this with other American spellings as well; math/maths being an example, which leads to me writing odd hybridizations like "Im currently a maths major".

edit3: Words which have the letters 'p', 'y' and 'h' at the start can sometimes confuse me. "Physics" is fine, but I'll often spell 'psychal', 'psychic' wrong, and sometimes 'physiology' too. I can look at the completed word and automatically know whether its spelt right, but getting there can be a problem (I'd almost certainly spell these wrong verbally).

edit4:I very rarely spell 'cannabis' right without checking (why isnt it 'cannibas'?), and I have a 50% chance of getting 'grammar' wrong. Also, 'ecstasy'' is a really stupid spelling, the second 's' should obviously be a 'c'.

Last edited by Nodrog; 30 Mar 2006 at 08:14.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote