View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 07:51   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What words If any

Most people on the internet seem to spell "ridiculous" wrong (a search for 'rediculous' on these forums brings up 330 results for instance).

I "auto-complete" some words incorrectly, as I've said before. If I try and spell "typo" I usually find myself typing "type" - there are others too. If I'm typing slowly it's not a problem but if I'm in full swing a different segment of my brain / muscle memory just finishes words off without any thought.

In terms of actual spelling mistakes, I constantly spell "separate" incorrectly - it even looks wrong to me spelt correctly. There are lots of words where I make similar mistakes, it might be an accent thing but I often put e where a belongs (and probably vice-versa).

I'd quite like a keyboard which gave a mildly painful electric shock everytime I made a mistake, I feel like that would make me improve my typing quite a bit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote