View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 14:11   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Amateur Philosophy, please criticise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The number of letters in the longest word in my post is the same as that of the number of letters in the longest word in QDS' post and less than the nunber of letters in the longest word in demiGOD's post (I picked those two because they were the posts directly above mine).

So relatively speaking (and aren't you the big relativist?) you're incorrect.
That's an invalid comparison. It would be valid if TomKat said you used big words, because you're looking merely at the length of hte longest word; as he said you used a lot of big words, you have to look at the numbers of such words in each post, because, in any of the examples, the word chosen could well be an outlier.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote