View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 13:52   #1
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Amateur Philosophy, please criticise

i think the human-being is born "evil". however i am not sure if my argumentation is adequat.

bsically, this is my fundament of argumentation:

look, i thought when you parent a child, on the one hand you care that much so he/her won't die the physically way. on the other hand you try to show no feelings/love (or in other words, you try to ignore) towards your children. this would theoretical mean that the mental stage of the child will change as little as possible.

- to me this sounds logical or atleast imaginable

this is the rest of my argumention/or how i imagine it could be:

during the time of growth the childwill try to get some attention. but sooner or later he/her realises that he still will be ignored, which makes the children sad.now the children dont want to stay in the stage of sadness/dissappointment, so i think sooner or later (depends on the psychially skin) the child will turn angry and seek for revenge/and also to get attention).

- well i guess it is a bit wishy-washy expressed, but still imaginable.

i know that my thought ain't new (i guess jean-jacques it was), but you know every generation has to found the wheel anew.

basic question: does it sound reasonable/imaginable/logic to you? (if not, why?)

does my theory have major flaws?

ps: you could also do me a favor, if you want to argue with me (what i want), try to imagine like you would argue with a little children, let say 10 years old (from a language point of view)

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote