View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 20:36   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How to dump your girlfriend in 3 easy steps (for pig!)

When I was in Exeter a couple of weekends ago, we ended up in a nightclub.

Lots of drunk students around, so hormones were running high.

So were emotions.

We spotted this girl in the corner who was having a big argument with her (we assume) boyfriend. We didn't know either of them.

Now being kind, caring and considerate gentlemen (and because we were drunk and it was funny) we captured the immortal moments of the dumping on digital camera.

I apologise for there being an arm in the 2nd picture, and my friend's head in the 3rd. We had to do it covertly, so pretended to take pictures of each other, and then move the camera quickly to follow the events occurring.

Pay close attention now:

Picture 1 - Realisation. She's just been hit with the news, and is breaking down. He isn't sure what to do, so is trying to soften the blow. (plus cameo from my friend Tim)

Picture 2 - Anger.
She's let it sink in now, and how DARE he dump her? Check out that CLAW!! That's pure hatred right there, fellas.

Picture 3 - Acceptance.
The anger has passed now, and she's almost apathetic. It's over, and she realises it. The guy is just wondering if it'd be inappropriate for him to stop sitting with her now, and try to pull her friend.

So there you go guys. Prepare for the three stages - especially stage 2 (I can't get over the claw) - Realisation, Anger and Acceptance.

Last edited by furball; 7 Nov 2007 at 19:37.