View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 17:09   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Whats the stupidest argument you've ever had?

I'm need to know what a hippocampus is now

A couple of years ago a guy called Andy joined my group of friends, one day we were over someone’s house drinking and someone mentioned that they'd been to see a gig inside of Battersea Power station. Andy flat out refused to believe that it was still there, the argument went on for about an hour, him against everyone else in the room, people were explaining that they'd gone past it on the train a few days ago, we looked it up on the Internet but he still refused to believe it was still there because of something he'd read in the paper about it being knocked down.

He's still a kind of a friend but everyone started to hate him for being a know it all after that incident and he stopped coming out with us, I'll have to ask him if he still believes it's been next time I see him.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote