View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 14:00   #36
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You're right about Barton/Parker/Reo Coker all being worth about the same amount - Barton's just got a lower release fee I think, if not, it's probably because of his history and the reason that he's leaving the club - they want to sell. I'm not sure which one is better - Barton had a great start to the season, Parker was superb for Charlton and Reo Coker is a good prospect but a ****.
I personally think Scott Parkers better than Barton and Reo Coker and I'm surprised that Big Sams let him go for Barton.

Reo Coker has the talent to be a top player but his attitude is all wrong and I don't see that changing at Villa. Villa is too much of a 'small club' nowadays and he will just spend his time thinking hes a big fish in a small pond and trying to engineer a move to one of the big 4 likes hes done this season with WH.

Barton I think isnt that good from a talent pov. Not that hes a bad player mind you, he's one of these players imho who may lack natural talent but gets around that with grit and determination. The problem is he lets himself down with lack of discipline.

Parker on the other hand can do the tough role that Barton can do but also has the natural ability and flair of Reo Cocker. In the games ive seen Newcastle play this season he has always shone out and he his commitment has always been brilliant
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote