View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 10:18   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best advertising campaign ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Why? AIDS is a relatively painless way to die.
I'm not sure what you mean by "relatively". Relative to dying in your sleep? Relative to have your bollocks ripped off by a pack of rabid dogs? But anyway, I don't want people to suffer unnecessarily, dude.

I'd just like them to be dependent on some chemical crap for the rest of their lives.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote