View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:34   #27
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: What do you love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
On the subject of entertainment and rodents, I would really like to see one of these face to face - they look even more amusing.

I like animals. Cats in particular, but dogs and guinea pigs come a close second.
As for capybaras, there's a farm/zoo-type place in Staffordshire (near Alton Towers) that has some. When I was younger, I begged my parents for ages to take me, and in the end they did, and it was definitely worth going to see them. If I could have one as a pet, I definitely would. Imagine the looks walking through the park with one on a lead!