View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2007, 01:06   #164
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Hebdomad: It wasn't advertising based, and the site didn't actually host any music. It was a community though, so "decentralisation" would have been counterproductive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I've done a little search and can't find the quote on how much he made. Why the figure "£100,000" comes to mind I don't know - I perhaps read it in a newspaper. Sorry - Jakiri seems to have also read it too.
Either the IFPI or the police, I forget which, said he was making "hundreds of thousands of pounds", which was complete bollocks like most of the other things they said. Doubly so if it was the police, apparantly they didn't know anything about computers at all.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote