Thread: travler
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 15:42   #150
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: travler

sorry for the bump.

But all those people saying the universe has set laws are wrong. There are no definat laws or rules in the universe only those we try to define from here on earth. All religions are based on a different set of laws and ideals also created by man.

To say that religion is definatly wrong would be a flawed statement as you do not nor will you ever have all the information. However as there is no evidence of a higher being/power it would seem likely to be wrong. All the evidence of 'god' is based on unaswered questions.
'But where did the universe come from if it wasnt made by god'

The ownes(is this a word?) is on the religion types to prove the existance of there god. You cannot expect people to beleave somthing is true when you offer up no physical evidence or proof of any kind. To beleave in somthing soley because you dont know the answer seems crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
About my friend walking in front of a bus
If my friend truily beleaved that this was the right thing to do and would enrich his life what right do i have to try and stop him? Personally i dont feel the need in telling other people how they should live there lifes.

Personally i have no problem with people being religious. If it makes you happy then role with it. But you dont have a right to preach to people who dont beleave the same as you. Claiming they are wrong and then being unable to offer up any evidence to support your self.

If you can offer up enough proof as to your THEORY of god then great. But untill then it will always be a theory without any evidence to back it up.