Thread: GD Axis of Evil
View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 10:57   #73
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: GD Axis of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I would also point out, just for fun, that each individual on this forum has a much greater risk of being blown up by a terrorist bomb during their lifetime than they do of being blown up by the American military.

Ironic isn't it?
I live down south in the UK

for me Irony doesnt come into it, i'm close enough to london, i'm close enough to a major airport, theres a decommissioned nuclear power station just down the coast and i'm fairly close to one of the main oilstorage refinerys in the UK..

with those slight dangers in mind, we made peace in ireland and no longer have issues with the IRA to swap them for several muslim factions who want to bomb us instead.

i'm 38 and in those 38 i've seen about 4 where possibly someone didnt want to drop a terrorist issue bomb on me (ie my side of the country)

and people wonder why i'm sarcastic and ironic and just dont bother to be scared :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote