Thread: Prisons Today
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 14:18   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Prisions Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Will it get to the stage where Politicans come election time have in their manifestos...better jails, fewer jails which means you get a lower sentence, get better grub "no more slopping out for you"... or Even a free TV with Playstations or yet Free playboy/gay channel/ or "walt disney" subscription (depending on their sexual preference) in every cell...to win the inmate vote?
Only if it get's to the stage where half the population of Britain is in prison and when that happens we'll have bigger things to worry about.

While our prison population is far too high it's not likely to have much of an impact on most elections. I presume if they could vote they'd be voting from the constituency they originally lived and as such I doubt 7000 votes spread over umpteen seats would make that much of a difference. I would also imagine that prisoners are disproportionately from very safe seats anyway.

So, no. You're basically talking bollocks.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote