View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 17:14   #23
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Take Heart, A University Degree Can Get You...

i do nothing, nothing at all. i should have finished uni years ago, but i didint. instead i just sit around and do nothing. and no, i dont have the money to do that, but still, its quite enjoyable. im not unemployed, that would require that i activly seek a job. im just extraordinarily lazy.
I studied 'buisness computing' (at least thats how some english guy told me to translate it. its some mixture between buisness management and real IT, that means im good at neither \o/) and in the current job-market there is not even a remote chance for me to ever find a job. but that doesnt bother me that much, because, after doing some coding in php i realized a) that i suck at it and b) that i hate it. i did the same crap over and over again
so, at the moment i base my plan of live on winning in the lotterey (chances are 1/ (49 over 6) * 1/10 or something like that ) and never do a single hour of work again.

Last edited by wu_trax; 27 Sep 2005 at 17:19.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote